Chalkboard

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Forgotten Carols

So I’m officially in LOVE with the forgotten carols play! I went once before a few years ago and when I saw that it was going to be at UVU, I immediately bought tickets {they were pretty cheap too}! We invited Austin’s mom and my parents and it was fabulous!!
The songs are just unbelievably good! The actors did an amazing job as well as Michael McLean! It was their 20th anniversary of the production and I’m so glad that we were able to go! I feel like this time I really paid attention and listened to the spirit that was there because it was unreal! I felt like it really got me into the Christmas spirit and how I really want to focus on Christ and the spirit of giving because that is what it is truly about. I never noticed how focused the forgotten carols are on the Savior. I guess I had never paid much attention the first time I went. But I’m so grateful of the spirit I felt there last night! I felt so close to the Lord and I think everyone there last night felt it tooJ! After the play ended, Michael McLean came out and talked for a little bit and played some songs and we all sang Silent Night as he exited the stage. It was beautiful!
I made Austin promise me that for a new Christmas tradition for us {and future family when that happens} that we will go every year that it is playingJ!!!
Oh and we put up our Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment