Chalkboard

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{graduated}

A little late, but I am officially graduated from Brigham Young University! I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Geography. Odd, I know. I am not really planning to do too much with it but it was something I was passionately interested in and I loved everything I was able to learn from my amazing professors and the classes that I was able to take!

I was fortunate enough to walk in April even though I still had to finish my spring semester. That term ended June 20th and what a better way to celebrate it than to welcome in my baby niece! She is adorable; I could hold her forever!
It is the best feeling knowing that I am FINALLY done with school! I keep feeling like I am forgetting an assignment or something, but it is so nice to know that I am not! It frees up so much more time! But I know that wont last too long, I'll get busy doing other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment