Chalkboard

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

has it really been a year??

wow.... tomorrow is the day that i was able to marry my best friend! it was the most amazing day of my life! i wanna just take a min to say how much i love my husband. i appreciate everything he does. he makes me the happiest person in the whole world and i am so grateful that he found me <3. he is so perfect. i can completely be myself with him. he continues to make me a better person. i cant even believe how fast this year has flown by and how much closer we have become, both with each other as well as our heavenly father. he is my bestest friend and i cant live without him. i cant wait for millions of more anniversaries with him! and i cant wait to have our own little family (in a bit...). even through the trials that we go through and will go through in the future, i know that my life with him is just perfect and we can make it through anything as long as we have each other! he is my sweetheart and i love him so so much! im so grateful for everything he does for me and for us and what a hard worker he is. i will love him forever and ever.
sorry for the sappy post
happy anniversary sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. "You're my bestest friend!" "Bestest!"
    Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete