Chalkboard

Friday, September 7, 2012

life for now..

So school started for both aust and I which is keeping us plenty busy! I really like my classes they are just a lot of work... but what class isnt haha. We also got a calling back in our home ward..... Aust and I are the new young womens sports directors! kinda funny but i think it will be really fun!!!!! the only downside?? our first game is on our first anniversary..... ya:( that day at least we get to celebrate in the morning.... haha and i guess we will do something fun that weekend since our anniversary is on a thursday! not exactly what i had it mind for our special day but oh well thats life what can you do...
On a second note.... we get to go to nebraska at the ed of october! i cant wait to see my brother and sister in law! and who wouldnt be excited to see my oh so adorable nephew:) he will be two by then! oh my gosh time needs to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment