Chalkboard

Friday, September 14, 2012

our special day:)

so yesterday as you know was our first anniversary! my husband is so amazing and so so sneaky! the stuff he gets away with..... haha he truly made the day so special! he stayed up til 6 am the night before trying to prepare it all! so he snuck these beautfiul flowers into my work:) with some notes... it turns out those notes contained hints and they became steps I had to do in order to get to the next step. After work, he took me to dinner, then it said to go to where we were married for time and eternity:) we went to the temple and sat by the reflection pool and just talked and told each other how much we love each other <3 (sappy i know! but just deal with it!)
then it was onto bowling where i had to win the game in order to get the next step.... i did of course!
then it was off to the airport where he convinced me that we were flying somewhere.... we didnt tho as it was a thursday and we both had things on friday haha so it was back home!
then he gave me a special letter and then a decoder to figure out a secret message...
the message was "will you go to the carrie underwood concert with me? (i guess he got my hints that i REALLY wanted to go)
of course i said yes!!!! and he gave me the tickets... needless to say he totally spoiled me.....FLOOR SEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited if you couldnt tell!
i have the best husband in the world... i love him more than words can even describe! I am so lucky to have him and that he found me and we were able to get sealed together for eternity... :) i have no idea what i would do without him! he is my bestest friend! I love you Austin Rawlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment